1-5 Hunter Street, Waterloo
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Type: Remedial – Apartment Complex
Project Value: $9.7million
Works: This project is for works performed to remediate the structures/buildings of 3 x multi storey unit blocks with the whole of the site occupied as a residential complex, including an internal access courtyard area that is in constant use at all times via both the public and as a cut through for residents of the complex. There are approximately 200 units within the complex over 6 buildings and the general site area is in the order of 2 acres.
Works are varied in nature and include:
- demolition of select elements only
- structural repairs
- extensive scaffolding for access to external faces of 3 x building
- waterproofing to external decks and internal “wet” areas, replacement of roof membrane systems, replacement of planter boxes membranes
- investigation of issues and proposals for building repairs
- rebuilding bathrooms and laundries/ plasterboard/ partitioning/ ceilings
- new reticulated hot water piping system
- repair of balconies, door frame assemblies & window assemblies
- fire rating of various elements
- extensive concrete & render repairs
- tiling, plumbing, drainage, hydraulics services, AC works, electrical services,
- rebuild of courtyard areas
- renewal of/ replacement of panel walling
- architectural metal wall cladding/ required structural steel framing systems
Works were required to be performed over the three buildings and at numerous unit locations at any one time requiring effective management of occupied facilities as residents still live in the units. Tecorp was required to maintain constant communication with various stakeholders.
Work with us!
Join our mailing list to receive fortnightly updates.
Kidney Kar Rally
Tecorp is an avid supporter of the Kidney Kar Rally! The Kidney Kar Rally helps support kids and young people affected by kidney disease.
To support the team, please visit here for more details.